Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Miami

The coach for the Hurricanes is Randy Shannon. I really don't no that much about football, but I think he has done a good job because they won more games this year then last year. They are currently in 17th place which isn't that good but Miami hasn't done well in a long time so this is a good thing. They started out winning most of their games but then they went against Virginia Tech and lost the game then they got put lower in the place. They were in like 9th place I think but I don't know for sure. But either way that's better then recent years. Miami used to be really good. They won a lot of National Championships. I know this because my family lives in South Florida and so we went to the college and went to the hall of fame and there were a lot of pictures of the teams who won or went to the Championship's on the wall. It was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment